Wednesday 10 March 2010

Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies

After three rough baking moments, I'm finally back on track! :D To be honest, I was a bit anxious baking again so I opt for something basic.

Voila!

Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies :)

It's really delicious. I love the combination of chocolate and hazelnuts. This cookie has the perfect texture! Crunchy on the outside, but soft and moist inside.

I love dipping these cookies in a hot cuppa milk-tea or coffee; the hazelnuts infuses its flavour onto the drink. So lovely! :)

P.S. Can someone help me with this blog? All my pictures are loading up vertically :-s

Bisou bisou,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Love to hear what you think of my post!:) Everyone's welcome to comment :) Bisou bisou ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails