Sunday 7 March 2010

The Flan Plan


Ok, so I said I might do cookies for comfort, but I changed my mind.
I have loads of egg yolks stocked up on my fridge,
hence I decided to make Creme Caramel.

Ugh... Do you guys believe that bad luck comes in three?

Well I sort of do. First, the shortbread cookies -- the amount of cookies the recipe said it was suppose to yield didn't exactly transpire AND I overbaked them. Then there was the pavlova -- for some reason the meringe kept on flopping, and mind you I have done this recipe for like six times in the past and was always successful. Lastly, this Creme Caramel...


Everything was going right until I inverted the pan. Quarter of the flan came out a mess...
Anyway, I hope this is the END of bad lucks... So cross fingers on my next baking!

Bisou bisou,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Love to hear what you think of my post!:) Everyone's welcome to comment :) Bisou bisou ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails