Friday 16 April 2010

Almond Orange Cookies

I've been thinking of what to bake, but I can't get any inspiration! I've been searching on the internet for ideas, and I found a cookie recipe at http://www.marthastewart.com/

I love love citrus flavours as well as nuts on desserts. "So what's not to love about this cookie?", I was pondering. "It's a got to be a perfect combo!":)

The smell that was coming out from the oven was divine! The aroma of orange and almond wafted across our apartment! :)

I was right with my assumption. The cookies were delicious! The recipe suggested to roll each cookie on confectioner's sugar; I just dusted them instead. But personally, I love the taste of the cookie on it's own, no need for the powdered sugar... :)

Components used for this dessert treat:
Bisou bisou,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Love to hear what you think of my post!:) Everyone's welcome to comment :) Bisou bisou ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails