Wednesday 17 February 2010

Hello Readers!:)

Happy to be starting my own blog!:) I'm no journalist or professional writer or anything close to those, but I'm going to give this a shot. I'm just a housewife living in a foreign oriental land who has loads of ambitions -- to be able to create sophisticated pastries, host an afternoon tea, know the history of all the classic desserts, speak French and study at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris to name a few:p

My goal is to fulfil some of my ambitions. To begin with, I've been starting to get my hands on baking again. My target is to bake something every other week until every time I go to a patisserie I feel like my cakes are up to their standards!:D

Tomorrow I'll put my first entry of my attempt of a French wannabe dessert, so keep reading!:)

Bisou bisou,
Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. hey, this is Lucy :)
    I'm happy to know your blog.
    Your stories inspire me.

    I hope you enjoy your time here in Korea with good people.
    also want to be a good friend of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you lucy :) I am enjoying Korea very much. of course we can be good friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Love to hear what you think of my post!:) Everyone's welcome to comment :) Bisou bisou ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails