Tuesday 23 February 2010

Not About Dessert

Yesterday, I feel like putting a bit more effort for our dinner.
Our dinner is usually simple like roast this, grill that, steam this, etc... simply cause I don't like doing the dishes after cooking a meal..

So in effect of my mood --> Chicken Fricassee with Duchess Potatoes! :)

I'm made up with the result. At first I was searching for a good recipe of a Chicken Fricassee, but I found the recipes too complicated.

So in the end I just searched for what fricassee means. It's basically any meat (mostly poultry) coated in flour then pan fried. Then add a liquid like wine or stock. Then the liquid would eventually thicken cause of the starch on the meat, which in result gives you gravy:)

So base on that info, I came up with my own Chicken Fricassee :) I marinated my chicken with parsley, garlic and lemon juice. Then I coated them with flour; pan fried. Then I poured the white wine. Simmer until it turned to gravy:) oh, don't forget to season with salt and pepper ;p Voila! :D

Bisou bisou,

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Love to hear what you think of my post!:) Everyone's welcome to comment :) Bisou bisou ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails